Tuesday, November 6

Something new

We all know that I'm a bad blogger. I tend to update things a bunch (like this is my second update today), then let it sit for way too long. Lots of times, it's a time issue. I feel like I need to say something significant, which takes time to write, and I don't really have the time to sit around and think of something and write it. So I do nothing.

I maybe have found a way to break myself of that habit. As of today, Quest doesn't just have a blog. We also have a Twitter. Check it out at www.twitter.com/questministry. I bet I'll have an easier time coming up with a couple of sentences rather than several paragraphs.

You should also see the last few Twitter Updates in the sidebar to the right, just below the pictures.

Check it out, and get involved.

No comments: