Monday, May 15

New Class


There's a new Sunday School class that I want to highly recommend to everyone. Starting next Sunday, May 21, during the 10:45 service, I am going to be co-teaching a class on Erwin McManus's book Chasing Daylight.

This is one of the greatest books I have ever read, so I'm really excited for the opportunity to teach a class about it. It also comes with some of the best teaching material for a Sunday School class/Bible study that I have ever seen.

If you're looking for some more information about the class, check out this. You can find both a trailer and a sample from the first lesson.

This is going to be a really cool class. I'm really excited about it. The book is fantastic, and I think Erwin McManus is one of the most thought-provoking teachers in the Christian world today. This is a class that could change the way you live your life for Christ.

Don't miss it.

2 comments:

Tim Gleason said...

Jeff Miller is the other teacher. I wasn't hiding that piece of information. :-) Our pictures were shown, along with the trailer, when PJ was announcing the new Sunday School classes at the services on Saturday night and Sunday.

TheBGRT said...

Sounds like fun. Hope it goes well!